Manufacturing Execution Systems
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) connect and integrate the critical parts of your operation—plants, sites, equipment, controllers, business applications, vendor information and more. This type of enterprise-level software solution gives you the power to control quality and efficiency like never before by building it directly into the manufacturing process.
MES systems can help you:
–streamline tracking and reporting
–reduce human error
CID provides cohesive plant floor integration for enterprise systems (ERP) and MES data. The result: seamless execution of production, consumption, inventory tracking, genealogy, and performance.
Adapt, innovate, improve
CID’s MES solutions offer a mechanism for planning, executing and measuring your plant’s production and performance. An well-designed MES system streamlines information flow, automates functions, and delivers the right information to the right people at the right time.
Here’s what an MES system can do for you:
- synchronize manufacturing across multiple plants
- track product and product orders in real time
- Send manufacturing instructions to personnel on the plant floor
- Report transactions to financial and planning systems
- Check data
- Monitor yields
- Automatically enforce specifications, processes and procedures
- Identify and resolve issues with real-time feedback
- Provide traceability (unit, lot, or batch)
- Eliminate paperwork
- Model and design complex processes